Thursday, January 1, 2009

Haven't been updating for awhile,
Quite a Tuas regular recently due to FYP.
Finally it's coming to an end,
Hopefully everything turns out well during SPINNOVEX!
Come down and support if you guys can uh!
I'm gonna enjoy myself next week,
talk as much craps as i can.
enjoy the week to the fullest!


2009 will be the year that
I've graduated from Singapore Poly, Time seriously flies,
I still remember clearly what happened on the first day of my poly life.

and there it goes.
Few more weeks and I'm out. Got to know some really good peers and hopefully we will stay in contact even after graduation.

Also,
I will be enlisting,
Hopefully i will get my desired position.

This year will be a turning point for me as many things will change.
People change,
Things change,
World's constantly changing.

Enough of craps,
I don't know what i'm typing. HAHA

See you people at SPINNOVEX AKA SP OPEN HOUSE!
WILL UPLOAD PICTURES!
STAY TUNED PEOPLE! HAHA

No comments: