Saturday, January 24, 2009

hello people,
are you guys waiting for my post?
HAHA.
here you go.

Chinese new year is just like one day away,
money money money come to me.
thats what most of us are waiting for, isnt it?

year of ox,
will it be a better year or a lousier one?
i hope mr obama can do something to help the world.
he really can speak inspirationally, got the Hitler's style of influencing people's mind.


i'm like gonna get out of poly in 4 weeks time including two weeks of examination.
and holy mother fucking shit,
i will be having 5 set of papers this semester.

so i only got two more weeks to spend my time school.
gonna play hard man! haha
end my poly life in a high note.
so next time can tell my grandchildren the crazy things i did in poly?
HAHAHAHAH!!

so far, my poly ain't that bad too.
got to know some friends whom i know,
no matter what happens, they're there for me.
people like,
denan,oliver,miswan,eugene,andre and many more.


talking about the negative side,
i met
people who're full of themselves,
people who're always free loading on others,
people who're always being an ass or fucker.
and blah blah...

nonetheless,
poly taught me a lot.
it will be useful when i step into the working society.

and people
if you can, just work in polys.
any polys!
i think the people who works there,
are fucking slack and they fucking just get good pay.
trust me man.

anyway,
i'm lazy to update any further.
so see you guys soon.
happy chinese new year again.
ang baos ang baos i'm coming. HAHA

No comments: