Monday, February 16, 2009

Actually i know this shit from someone recently,
I decided to forgive and forget.
Apparently, I just couldn't do it man.

I fucking cannot stand this kind of shits.
I hate people to do this to me.
Don't forget to invite me then give me crap reason okay?

I fucking pissed.
Trust me, I bear grudges.
Who's good to me, Who's bad to me.
I remember deep down in my heart.
I will return to you someday if you ever let me down.

I'm disappointed in you that actually these few years of friendship accounted for nothing,
I look upon you as my good friend, but you failed me terribly bad.
Although it just a 21st birthday, you didn't even bother to invite me.
which i remember your special day and wished you a happy birthday.

I really tried to take it easy but i think i really cannot.
Now I know how much this friendship is worth towards you.

I will treat you the same way you treated me.
Don't worry.

as hard as i try my best to maintain the good friendship with you guys, you all try as hard to push me away from it.

Fucking pissed now!
Fuck off . KNN

No comments: