Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Work is ending tomorrow,
Oh my god. I'm gonna be jobless again.
Slacking at home ain't a very good idea.

Suddenly miss those poly days.
Crazy things we used to do all that time,
Skipped lecture as a whole gang,
Whistle at girls like nobody business.
Acting like an idiot in everyone eyes.

Well you don't know what you got until it gone.
This is the feeling!

When I'm still studying, I was hoping to get out of poly ASAP.
Now I'm out, I miss my poly life. DAMN.


Anyway, neither Airforce call nor any Unis send me any letters yet.
If i can get in Uni, that will be a very special 21st birthday present.

Speaking of 21st birthday,
It's less than 6 months that i will be celebrating the start of my adulthood.
I'm able to do anything at all costs, only to bear responsibility.

Do listen to the Miley Cyrus - The Climb.
It's very nice =)

Bye people!

No comments: