Saturday, May 2, 2009

盧學叡 - 可不可以愛我

people who visit my blog regularly should know that I'm kind of an English music person.
most of the time i listen to English songs.
however when comes to Chinese songs which really touch my heart,
I'm more than willing to recommend to you guys.

please enjoy the video I'm gonna post below.
watch it till the end.
my blessing is going out to
people who love someone yet don't dare to confess to him/her.
people who love someone yet are contented being their guardian angel.
people who love someone yet have no confidence in themselves that the person will feel the same way.

there's a Chinese saying which goes like,

世界最远的距离不是天涯海角, 而昰我站在你面前你不知道我爱你.


in english i think it's like,

the greatest distance in the world is not the end of the world, is that when I'm with you, you don't know i love you.






hope your ending won't be the same as the music video.

No comments: