Friday, July 10, 2009

Always thought that the "friendship" i have with different kind of groups will stay strong if i keep making effort to organise outings or even a simple msn chat.

I always think as long as i put in effort to stay in contact, our friendship would always be there but definitely not as strong as before.
however, i was told by one of my friend that my this group of friends are just hanging by a few threads. it's just a matter of time that we gonna go separate ways.

i don't blame him for saying that,
maybe it's a fact that i try to ignore it unknowingly.
i'm quite upset actually.
to think that actually all the efforts made would be useless.

andddd,
i've decided to rant it out here
since the topic is about friendship. why not now?

I'm quite upset that my poly club mates didn't invite me go my club AGM.
okay, AGM is nothing actually.
it's just when i see all your pictures and you guys didn't even ask me about it.
i feel (^(*^(^&(*&(^(&)*).
i don't know am i feeling the right way.
it would just be so damn nice to have a short meet up session. FUCK

even if you guys assume that i won't go or whatsoever.
you could have just ask ?
even if i didn't make it for the AGM.
i might still be able to make it for the post outing, lots of pictures up on facebook uh?

is it that you guys don't know i exist.
or is it that you guys treat me as some passerby.
or i give you one reason, you guys conveniently forgot to ask me? WAHHHHHHHH
if my poly club mates choose any of the option above,
please tag it on my blog. i will fuck off myself. i mean it.

the stuff that i mentioned earlier plus the pattern my poly club mates showed,
how easy is it to EVEN believe that maybe some friendship are just hanging by a few threads.

my secondary school 5n1 people are like that.
my poly club mates are like that.
who's next??

i have tonnes of vulgar language to scold here actually, you all know i can.
i don't know whether i'm right to say this not,
but i know if you are true friend to me, i will do the same to you.
but if you don't. that's no point. please fuck off okay?
and just appreaciate the friendship you and i share, don't take it for granted.

to think that i should invite ALOT of people to invite for my 21st birthday.
guess now i might just have to cut down the number of people.


what's friendship? :(

No comments: