Friday, December 31, 2010

I hope you are much better 2010.
Maybe someone reading this post will think the same way as me.

Let me breakdown my 2010 journey.

National Service.

It is just like i have wasted 1 year of my life, seriously.
I wake up everyday goal-less and constantly thinking of how to slack or avoid those big shots in your battery(company). then again i don't know how things could have been without my mates.
We share laughter and sorrows (not much of sorrows lah hahaha) it's been fun with them. it would be sucky without them around.
my camp is just like condominium. it has better facilities than my own house can.
got swimming pool, street soccer court, basketball court and a renovated gym. :]
Tv with a PS2 console, endless of need for speed and WWE wrestling game. it's awesome.
I think i'm fitter in camp than staying at home. pretty nua outside although i still got jog and workout okay!

8 months and 6 days to go.
Can't wait bitches.
Hopefully this will be a good year and let me ORD smooth smooth okay. BO PI .
Need to work hard abit in order to be selected for overseas exercise this coming may.
CANADA okay.. BO PI also. hahaha

Relationship

I'm still waiting at the bus stop leh
Waiting for my another bus to come. i think the other bus stuck somewhere or something.
ive been waiting for the past 1 year plus.
then again, being single is also not too bad.
those singles out there,you should feel what i feel.
those attached out there, don't worry one day you will feel how i feel (except for some couples who might make it all the way) HAHAHA.

Nothing to say anymore.
Hope for a better 2011.
And
I'm addicted to the song Katharine Mcphee - Terrified.

Go youtube it because i'm so lazy to edit my video today.
Happy new year once again =)
Love you all. HAHAH :]


No comments: