Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Don't expect too much!

Okay since I've nothing to do on a Tuesday afternoon,
why not update my ancient blog right? haha

Finishing NS soon in 4 months time.
Hope to get into the university program i applied for or else i have to step into working life. And my brain will rust even more. Especially during NS period when you didn't use much of your brain at the all.

Was supposedly going to Canada in June for exercise with the Canadian air force.
Sadly, the exercise was cancelled due to classified reason which i can't post on networking sites.
Despite the upset, i'm going to bangkok for the first time in may with my NS mates.
Hopefully doesn't turn out like The Hangover 2! hahahah
Gonna massage massage until leg ache or break!
Must shop until my wallet got hole. hahaha
Look at those Thailand funny stuff if you know what i meant!

Something to rant about,
I don't understand why so many Singaporeans choose SIM-UOL. it's more like a local university compare to NTU or NUS. and seriously fuck the locals university entry requirements. I think there is one additional clause in it. Saying - You must be a PRC in order to get in.

Just 2 weeks ago i went to play basketball in NTU, damn it
You know the people i played with, 80 percent of them are PRCs.
Not to discriminate them but seriously??? _I_
Also another regret filled me up when i was at NTU,
why didn't i study harder to get into this school? Argh. I only missed university by this much.
Damn!

Basically that pretty much sums up my current thoughts. Haha
Stay tuned for the next update. =)

No comments: