Sunday, December 5, 2010


Arsenal 2-1 Fulham highlight.

Samir Nasri double sent my Arsenal to the top of the table, for now because man united haven't play their game yesterday.

Anyway, Some history to share.
I'm a Arsenal supporter since primary 4.
I love the way the play their football.
it's beautiful , elegant like some chio bu you can spot at orchard road or even better.

Although they haven't won a title for the past few years partly because it's a transition period for the youngster to become real man footballer.
Another important reason why i support Arsenal is because they nuture young players and let them have a chance to shine despite many saying they're just kids.


Okay enough of Arsenal .
I hope they win a title this season.

Saturday was a skinny pizza and NARNIA movie session with my secondary school mates.
I love to call narnia as nin nia. HAHA .

Skinny pizza

Imagine eating po piah -biscuit with pizza ingredients on top of it.
The crust is very very very thin.

Skinny pizza motto was What a crack?
meaning you can easily hear the crack sound when you cut it or eat it.
HAHA. read my blog more and you will become a glutton !
Overall experience was FINE. 2.5 out of 5 stars.
Deducted 0.5 star due to long waiting time for our second pizza! I'M GEI GAO
BUT, their sevices is good.
If you haven't try this kind of pizza. you should! =)


This time round Nin Nia was disappointing.
Totally catch no balls at all.
Out of nowhere got one dragon ship .
then they're off on a quest to get a 7 swords.
Bad storyline. no good. HAHA 1 out of 5 stars.

Tomorrow is my book in day and i'm so happy ah! ( trying singing it out)
it's a song during my BMT days.
Nothing much to update.
See you guys next week. =)

No comments: