Saturday, December 11, 2010

I find the above picture a meaningful one.
hope you guys like it although it's abit emotional. haha
i will post something happy next time. =)

and a good news to share.
i'm on a 3 days leave till wednesday.
a long long weekend for me to slack, sleep and enjoy.
date me people, i'm free of charge. hahah

anyway i shouldn't be staying at home tonight because supposedly i'm going zoukout with my NS mates, however it didn't happen.
on the other hand, it's raining right now.
so zoukout might as well be floodout. lame.
i didn't waste my saturday night either.
Went to Red-dot brew house with my secondary school mates.
it feels good meeting up with lao peng you.
the ambience was not bad after-all.
service can be a little bit better.
live band is goood. real good.
you guys should go one day. =)


i watched Rapunzel! the taunted tale.
a very good cartoon show !
and it's the first time i find the cartoon princess damn pretty sia.. hahahahah
you guys should watch it. =))

one thing to talk about,
i'm kinda of HOOKED to boys over flowers now. i know it's abit slow.. hahaha
i watched it every night when i'm in camp.
thanks to my bunk mates... argh.
and i think it's better than Taiwan version.

i hardly watched Korean dramas
so if i watch. it's good! hahaha

alright people.
wait for the next update. =)

No comments: