Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Haven't blast my music through my speakers for a long time.
The feeling is pretty awesome. PS: no one is at home.

Oh ya. I went to signed up for conversational Thai language course at CC.
I think i'm abit crazy. i was deciding between Japanese or Thai.
in the end i go for Thai because i think it's pretty practical when i go over to Thailand.
Japan is kinda expensive to go on a yearly basis, right people??
I want to make use the last 2 months of my NS period to learn something new.
Guess this is it.

Next, caught pirates of the Caribbean last night.
it was pretty good and funny. Johnny Depp. hahaha
Mermaid were damn pretty but scary at the same time.
I dont know why they picture mermaid until so dangerous.
It supposed to be a beautiful creature right??
anyway, it sends a message to guys.
pretty girls cannot touch ! hahaha

Next, RSAF open house.
my next 4 days gonna be under the sun.
weekend will be burnt plus sunburnt.
burnt and burnt. hahaha chao tar already.
but i think it will be fun.
at least thats how i motivate myself to pass this few days.

i'm feeling the song i'm listening to now.
i gotta feeling by black eyed peas.

everyone have a good day and stay cool
=)

No comments: