Saturday, May 21, 2011

Stop standing there

just suddenly realized there are quite a number of people working in the bank industry.
air con room, desk bound job and everyday count money. check people account.
not a bad idea to slog your whole life there. i'm not discriminating bankers okay! haha

i'm going to work in a engineering sector for sure.
But i'm not going to stuck there forever.
I will try to do business although i know it's not easy
but that's the only way to make it in life right?

something that i must update,
i took out my left wisdom tooth.
process was bloody and bloody.
doctor told me one tooth takes about 5min.
i remembered clearly my bottom wisdom tooth took her 20min sia!
imagine the pain i have to go through.

now even when i'm hungry, i don't even want to eat.
the best way to slim down is to pluck your tooth. advice for girls!
no wonder there's saying goes like, nothing is good when it's one sided.
even i chew my food on the right, i feel fuck up on the left side too. argh
gonna eat and eat once it has recovered. to think i still got my right wisdom tooth to clear.
wah biang.

next, met up with my old poly friends this evening.
same slacking session at Starbucks.
quite a standard venue we would visit every time we meet up. haha
what more to say about this,
it's just nice to see your old friends.
seeing them doing well in their life,
gossip about fuck up people together. hahaha

next, gonna involved in RSAF open house this whole week.
i don't know how the hell am i gonna reach paya lebar everyday morning at 7am
even i hop on to the first train, i will never be able to make it in time.
nonetheless, i hope it will be fun there =)

oh ya,
i want to learn a new language before i ord.
I should have done it earlier. damn.
didn't think of it. should have spend my time more wisely in NS.
i'm thinking to learn japanese or thai?
shall check out my nearby CC courses!

anyway, thats all for now.
see ya people.


No comments: