Saturday, June 4, 2011

totally pissed with the CPF board arrangement.
i hate it when your call center gives me solution A and when i go to your office personally then realized that i need to do solution B in order to get things done.
enough of the stupid management.
you guys deserve some soul searching regarding your Q&A.

next, went for a exercise which i'm not supposed to be involved.
just doing my superior a favor.
in the end, my hand got those sand-flies bites.
it's extremely annoying and itchy. luckily it's getting better now.

played 3 hour of cage soccer this afternoon and i feel like my bones are going to crack.
must admit my age is catching up on me.
not as fit as before.
cannot chiong as much as before.
hahaha. i need to DOM - yang ming jiu! hahah

anyway, some other happenings around me.
went to overtime @ dempsey.
i drank half pint of beer for the first time.
although i didn't vomit or what. but my face was super red.
like the angry bird color. hahah
i think i can take beer better than hard liquor. haha
went to watch the hangover2 afterwards,
super hilarious. the story line is kind of expected.
wedding, drunk, hangover and stuff.

i seriously need to have such a Wolf-pack! hahaha
it's pretty fun to get fucked up at bangkok right??

x-men first class, transformers3, captain america, green lantern.
this is gonna be a gooood JUNE. hahaha
see ya people.

No comments: