Friday, June 17, 2011

YongSeo Couple, We Got Married

To start off,
I shall share some pictures and music videos with you guys.
Hope you all like it. Saranghaeyo =)






I'm very happy that my friend introduce me this variety show.
Might came a little lag. But still, I managed to complete it in 4 days.

Truthfully, I really love them being together.
It might be fake because they were being film all the time. Throughout this 1 year plus relationship.
From strangers, close friends and finally a real couple.
I can really see through their eyes when they're filming the last episode that they really don't want to part. It might be fake but i choose to believe it's true feelings in the end.
However, happy things dont last?

What did Yonghwa did for Seohyun were really sweet and romantic.
Sweet potato (goguma) field, Personally knitted scarf for her and many more.
I love how they express their feelings through surprise letters and story books?
It's really awesome and i will adapt to their idea when i have a girlfriend next time. HAHA

Anyway, I was quite prepared for the last episode that's why i didn't cry.
I have tears in my eyes. Yes maybe i'm weak towards this kind of thing.
i might be very vocal with my friends, always joke around.
But i think deep down, i think i'm just a simple guy yearning for such simple relationship?
However when reality sets in, this can hardly happen and it change my mindset of having a girlfriend. It's pretty bad actually. But yeah. i shall walk one step and see one step.


This show taught me,

1.time can bring two strangers together and also can let 2 love birds forget each other.

2. guilt (I have should treated my ex girlfriends better) I realize i could have done much more for them, not just being a boyfriend but being their everything. I believe i can improve on myself in terms of person, character, interaction. I really learnt quite alot because of this show, i know it might be KUA ZHANG for some people. Then again, I chose to believe it.

3. I think my next girlfriend might be in for a treat. hahah. My goguma!!! =)


Take care!

No comments: